Moma Advisors A/S based in Copenhagen, Denmark are advisors on investments and risk to the Asgard Fixed Income Fund.
Mr Morten Mathiesen
- Morten Mathiesen (1972) has 13 years of experience as fund manager, risk manager, fixed income analyst and as developer of software for portfolio optimisation.
- Morten has worked with the Asgard Fixed Income Fund since 2003.
- From 2001 to 2003 Morten worked at Svenska Handelsbanken in Stockholm as quantitative analyst for an internal hedge fund developing quantitative strategies and risk control of a mortgage portfolio.
- From 1999 to 2001 Morten worked as interest analyst at Sydbank Markets and from 1997 to 1999 he worked with Jyske Bank, first as Fixed Income analyst and later with Risk Office/Treasury specializing in interest analysis, developing investment strategies, risk control and introduction of Value-at-Risk.
Mr Jesper Obeling Kring
- Senior Portfolio Manager
- Jesper Obeling Kring (1974) has 8 years of experience in fixed income management and has been a portfolio manager for the Asgard funds family since 2006, where he has applied his expertise in the Scandinavian mortgage market and in fixed income derivatives. He is also a specialist in money market and repo operations.
- Jesper has been employed with Asgard and worked with Morten Mathiesen since 2005. Jesper holds a Master of Business Economics in Finance from Handelshøjskolen in Aarhus.